|Here we will gather useful documents that can help you in your genealogy work.
The documents can be downloaded as pdf - to do this you will have to have
Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Get Acrobat Reader for FREE here »
When you have clicked on the document you want, it will be shown in your
webbrowser as an pdf.
To save it on your computer, choose: Archive, Save as.... and place it in a
folder on your
computer and or choose to Print it directly from you webbrowser and after that
fill in the document
|Ancestor board (Antavla)
To gather your found ancestors on a board (antavla), will
make you have a
foreseeable picture of all persons. It will become as a small family tree.
contains five generations per sheet.
Fill in the information like this:
- start with you own name* in the square in the middle to the left.
- above your name you fill in your fathers name
- below your name you fill in your mothers name
- both above and below your father/mothers name, you have one square to fill
in their parents
(your grandfather and grandmother)
- after this you continue with the rest of your generations
- when you have filled one board (antavla) make a new one per last generation
and continue back
in time. The board contains 31 persons.
* A tip: also add more specific information where you have the room, as for
example: date of birth, place of birth, parish etc.
Download the Ancestor board (antavla) »